In exclusive Wilston; this stunning Hamptons style renovation is the envy of all. With a classic Hamptons colour palette, lantern style lighting and Chippendale balustrading and balcony this home typifies timeless architecture.
Walking into the entry of the home you will greeted with Black Japan polished flooring throughout with detailed architraves and skirtings. The entry hallway leads into a large open plan living space that includes a Hamptons inspired kitchen, views out onto the entertainment deck which features a fabulous pizza oven and built in bench seating. The entertainment deck overlooks the pool and parklands featuring a classic pool pavilion for those tranquil days.
Opulent interiors of seamless living and entertaining areas both indoor and outdoor merge through corner stacker doors to enjoy the spacious backyard and beautifully landscaped gardens.
The open and airy kitchen has 40mm Calacatta bench tops that flow into the spacious butler's pantry. The kitchen also highlights a feature Schweigen undermount range hood with black 2 Pac shaker cabinetry.
Downstairs offers two of the four bedrooms both ensuited, one deluxe powder room, kitchen, living and dining room. One of the bedroom’s is the master bedroom with a luxurious Master Ensuite bathroom with a Cheshire Claw Foot Free Standing Bath opening onto large sliding doors with views to the park that bring the indoors out. The master bathroom also offers floor to ceiling black gloss subway tiles and Calacatta benchtops.
The upper floor features two more bedrooms, one ensuited, separate bathroom, casual dining room, media room, retreat, study and large stairwell foyer.
A feature of the upper floor viewed from the pool and backyard is the Conservatory style retreat with several large double hung windows and fixed glass panels for those cold winter days.
This beautiful home represents the essence of a luxurious lifestyle yet a relaxed atmosphere.
So many incredible features:
- A Hamptons influenced gourmet kitchen; separate prep room/butler's pantry
- Specifically designed custom built – Schweigen undermount range hood
- Beautiful polished Black Japan floors throughout both levels
- Ornate fixtures and fittings in all of the bathrooms
- Marble Benchtops with under bench sinks
- Corner stacker doors
- Classic timber VJ’S and Weatherboards
- Detailed Internal Staircase with feature newel posts
- Feature oversized barn sliding door
- Shaker style 2 Pac kitchen
- Built-in planter box and bench seating to rear deck
- Conservatory style retreat with large double hung windows
- Detailed architraves and skirtings
- Ducted Zoned Air-conditioning (smartphone control)
- Beautiful interior pendant lights throughout
- Luxurious Master Ensuite with freestanding bathtub
- Feature Burnley bath set and phone
- Calacatta Nuvo benchtops
- Handmade Chippendale handrails to front balcony
- Classic Hamptons colour palette
- Victorian freestanding cooker
- Architecturally designed by HAL Architects